- Composition: 1% Hemp Leaf, 94.5% Mct Oil, 2% aloe vera extract, 0.5% tea tree oil, 2% Sweet Almond Oil.
- Terpenes: Citronellol, Geraniol, α-pinene, limonene, Linalool.
- Dosage: 10ml per use.
- Shake well before use. Apply topically as much as a full dropper to the clitoris, inner labia, and inside the vagina.
- Avoid use if you or your partner are allergic to any ingredients. Contains coconut oil, which is considered a tree nut.
- Caution: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. DO NOT INGEST.
- Warning: NOT FOR USE WITH LATEX CONDOM. Oil may degrade latex.
- Do not use on open wounds or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs after usage.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from heat and light
- Contains Vijaya extract (Cannabinoids).
- Use before 12 months after opening.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, our products contain food-grade premium quality, organic botanical terpenes that are blended in proprietary ratios to enhance the entourage effect and accelerate healing.
We test every batch currently out in the market for Potency, pesticides/fertilizers, Heavy Metal Testing, and Microbial Contamination.
Our products have a shelf life of at least two years. While our products don’t have a formal expiration date, it is recommended that they be used within 2 years of manufacture or 12 months after opening for the best product quality.
We advise storing cannarie products at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, between 15 and 30 celsius. If the product is subjected to excessive heat or cold for short periods, it will not impact the product’s efficacy, though it may result in a thicker or thinner texture.
Cannarie has never nor ever will test on animals. We believe that all beings in all worlds have the right to find peace and be free from suffering.
We want you to have a great experience with tinctures. In terms of dosage, start low and go slow. Additionally, tinctures may take a while before you feel their effects. Start with 10ml and wait at least 60 minutes before you decide whether or not to apply more. You may also want to avoid eating foods high on fat before trying any tincture for the first time, as THC molecules bind to fats and can intensify the experience. Make sure you are in a safe, comfortable environment if you are trying tinctures for the first time.
Everyone’s experience with cannabis-based medicine and tinctures will be unique and variable upon diet, body composition, metabolism, age, and even mindset. Like any other ayurvedic medicine, give at least a week of regular use to feel the benefits on your body and mind. Always start with a low dose and increase in small increments.
For tinctures, effects will kick in between 45 minutes to two hours. We recommend waiting at least 60 minutes before you decide whether or not to consume any additional product until you reach your desired effect.
Effects last around 2-4 hours for most users. Everyone’s experience with cannabis-based medicine and tinctures will be unique and variable upon diet, body composition, metabolism, age, and even mindset. for some people, effects have lasted as long as 8 hours on a high dosage.
It is strongly recommended that you follow the dosage as prescribed by the doctor. You may have an uncomfortable experience after consuming too much. Effects may include feeling disoriented, nauseated, or paranoid. Your mouth may also feel dry. If this happens, we recommend drinking lots of water to help flush the THC out of your system and avoid fatty foods that further bind to THC. If you can, be with someone you trust or go to a place that is familiar and comforting to you and do something you enjoy like watching a favorite movie, listening to relaxing music, or spending time with your pet. Be patient, it will soon pass.
There are no reviews yet.